Egypt vs Malawi
- Egypt – Win
– They have many players that are playing in Europe, so the quality is different. The Egyptian team also plays in the Champions League. There is a difference in quality, structure and philosophy.
– The Malawian team plays with physique and their technique is poor. They will be looking for a draw and their players have not been exposed to this level of football, which will expose their quality.
South African vs Liberia
- South Africa – Win
– The Liberian team is a team that does not have a quality team. The country has improved and may surprise Bafana Bafana. They can frustrate their opponent.
– South Africa has players that are competing in the Champions League and are used to a high intensity game. The philosophy of the coach does not suit the players and that may be a concern.
Spain vs Norway
- Spain – Win
– Spain is a fluid country, but they don’t score goals often. They believe in the philosophy of passing the ball. I’m just not sure if the coach is right for them. They are a good side but not ready to win big matches.
– Norway is not much of a quality side, but has players that are in Europe. They are tactically disciplined and rely on two key players. They are playing for a draw.
England vs Ukraine
- Ukraine – Win
– Ukraine is an underrated team. They are good technically with a lot of talented players. They are a promising team but they never follow through.
– England is a talented team, but foreign teams are dominating the leagues, which makes it difficult for the coach to select the right players.
SIGN UP @ WWW.WSB.CO.ZA FOR THE BEST ODDS ON ON THIS WEEK’S INTERNATIONAL SOCCER