Kaizer Chiefs vs Sekhukhune
– There’s a bit of improvement from Chiefs, but haven’t really been tested.
– The Sekhukhune have a lot to prove based on the fact that some of the players are former Chiefs players and the captain is a former Orlando Pirates player.
– As much as the Chiefs team is trying, I don’t think that they are going to win based on the fact that the new version of the team has not been tested and the quality of the team is not up to scratch.
Cape Town City vs Orlando Pirates
– Both teams play similarly, Pirates rely on the counter attacks. Pirates like to overload on the right side. The Coach still has no winning combination
– Cape Town City is great when it comes to the tactical approach. The team has high profile players; they just haven’t been consistent when it comes to their winning. A lot of players in the Cape Town team can compete with Orlando Pirates.
– It’s going to be a difficult game for both teams and entertaining for the fans but I see a draw or a win for Cape Town City.
Liverpool vs Wolves
– Liverpool is struggling this season. They have lost a coach, the team approaches the game defensively, they lack creativity.
– The Wolves team lacks high profile players, but will make it difficult for Liverpool. They rely on counter attacks and the breaks, they are also defensive in their approach.
Oxford vs Arsenal
– Arsenal has a young team with a knowledgeable coach, they play with rhythm, they’re a ball playing team that scores goals and hardly concedes.
– Oxford will not have answers for Arsenal. They are up against #1 on the log and will approach the game cautiously. They are not really a ball playing team and they will be playing to not concede any goals from their opposition.