Richards Bay vs Orlando Pirates
– Pirates – Win
– Sometimes teams win in an ugly way, even with no signs of Pirates winning the game, it’s the individual brilliance of some of the players that allow the team to win. The Pirate’s confidence 8s at an all-time high and some players are motivated. They just don’t have a winning combination.
– Richard’s Bay is doing relatively well even though their promotion has been hard to sustain. They don’t have high-profile players and are not using their recently signed players.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Stellenbosch
– Chiefs win
– Luck seems to be on the Kaizer Chiefs’ side. They do not play pretty football but they are going to win.
– There has been a great improvement with Stellenbosch. They have a mix of young players and experienced players. They have a tendency of conceding goals due to their lack of experience.
Manchester City vs Liverpool
– Manchester City win
– Man City is one of the best teams but it will not be an easy one for them. The team is fluid and there’s a great understanding between the coach and the players.
– Liverpool is a struggling team and the only thing they had done this season was a win against Manchester United. I’m not happy with the way they are playing. They rely on defence and struggle to balance the tea
Arsenal vs Leeds
– Arsenal – Win
– Arsenal has a young team full of stars. They circulate the ball well and have found a winning combination. They have great individual players and did well even without their star player.
– Leeds is a struggling team with no high-profile players. They are going to come into this game with a high concern, hoping to play a draw.