France vs Denmark
- Denmark- win/draw
– It’s going to be a difficult one. Denmark drew their first match and France won 4-1 convincingly. France attacks with speed and also has individual brilliance. From the first match I could tell that they can go all the way and possibly win this cup. France is skilful, fluid and don’t see anything that can make the team a weak-link.
– Denmark are strong but not too many high profile players. They are tactically strong and they work well as a team. They are going to want to win this match.
Argentina vs Mexico
- Mexico – win
– I don’t see Argentina winning this one.
– Argentina has high profile players, but there is a lot of pressure on Messi.
– Mexico has a lot of underrated, explosive players. They’re not too strong on the tactical side but I see Mexico winning this one
Germany vs Spain
- Spain – win
– Germany lost their first game. This isn’t the team that won in 2014. Currently, the team plays with foreign
– Spain is a team full of young players. They are strong technically, they never lose the ball and when they do they close you off. The team hardly plays long balls. I see Germany packing their bags after the match.
Belgium vs Morocco
- Belgium – win
– Belgium is playing with the same team they lost the semi-final with in 2018. I personally think that the team isn’t strong enough to compete this year. Some players are injured and the team is not balanced. The team was lucky to win against Canada
– It’s going to be a hard one for Morocco as they’re looking to get more points on the board. They had a 0-0 to Croatia so they are still looking to prove themselves in this tournament.
Place a World Cup 2022 multiple of 5 legs or more, and if any of the players in your selections score a hat-trick, we will pay your bet out in Free Bet vouchers even if you lose your bet.
*Pre-Match events only. T’s & C’s apply. Refund/Payout limited to R2000.
Valid for bets taken before any game from 21 – 27 Nov
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject ‘SWC Multi’