· Orlando Pirates vs Stellenbosch
– It’s going to be a tricky game for Orlando Pirates, even though they are playing at home. A part of me feels as though they are going to win.
– Stellenbosch is slowly becoming a struggling team because of the fact that they are losing quality players that were making a positive contribution. The coach can’t find his winning combination.
– Pirates won their last game, the coach relies on a defensive approach to the game which is not conducive to the way that Pirates plays. He is not able to bring out the best in his players and keeps starting with players that don’t give him anything.
· Kaizer Chiefs vs Mamelodi Sundowns
– It’s going to be a tough game for both teams. Chiefs just came from a defeat and will enter the game with a lot to prove. The team is full of young, inexperienced players and lacks quality.
– It’s been 12 games since Sundowns has lost a match. The team-mates understand each other, the players master their system and their movement off the ball can’t be compared to that of any team.
– I see Sundowns adding to Kaizer Chiefs’ losing streak with a flawless victory
· Arsenal vs Manchester united
– Arsenal is a very fluid team. There’s an understanding between the players and coach, they are currently at the top and the coach has found the right combination.
– Manchester has improved. They are number 3 on the log. The coach has a lot of star players that are yet to raise their hands. The expectations are now on the individual players.
– This is going to be the first loss for Arsenal. You can see that Manchester United is tactically disciplined
– Manchester City vs Wolves
– They just lost their last game. They’re a good team but they lack concentration on the defensive side. They are a talented team that control the tempo of the game.
– They don’t have quality players pound to pound. They are going to approach the game defensively, but have nothing to lose, they will be happy if they leave the game with a draw
Place a multiple of 5 or more Premier League games and if your bet wins, and at least 2 of your selections win by 2 goals or more, we will double your winnings in Free Bet Vouchers.
*Pre-Match events only. T’s & C’s apply. Refund/Payout limited to R2000.
Valid for bets taken before the games on 21/22/23 Jan
Simply email email@example.com with Subject ‘Premier League’