JK13’s Best Bets
• Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid
– Real Madrid -Win
– The Atletico Madrid coach has quality players but is yet to know how to use the players to the best of their ability, the team is very defensive and are concerned about conceding goals.
– Real Madrid is one of the best teams in the world, with an all-star squad. Real Madrid is going to win the game because of the quality of the team holistically, as well as the understanding between the coach and players.
• Amazulu vs MamelodiSundowns
– Sundowns – Win
– Amazulu have signed a lot of good, experienced players but do not know how to use them. I’m disappointed by the fact that the Amazulu coach does not play with a system and always concedes goals, has a predictable style of play. He could be doing more with the quality of players he has.
– Sundowns has experience in the Champions League and have won the League (DSTV Premiership) 3 times. The pressure is on the coaches because of the new players that the team have bought, but have been consistent in their winning ways.
• Kaizer Chiefs vs Supersport United
– Supersport – Win
– The Kaizer Chiefs’ coach is under a lot of pressure, as he was lucky to even walk away with one point this past week. There are a lot of ordinary players and the team has no starting 11 that the coach trusts. The team lacks rhythm and is sitting on number 14 on the log. The crowd is already calling for him to resign.
– Supersport United play maximum football and have managed to beat Sundowns. They have a plan even though the team does not play beautiful football, and also seems to have an answer to all the coaches’ questions.
• Wolves vs Manchester City
– Wolves have recently signed a new striker, but I don’t think the existing players will be able to be compatible with him, plus the team will have a hard time against Man City because of the fact that they lack quality
– Manchester City has an all-star quality team and it will be a convincing win for the team.