WSB Soccer ambassador Junior Khanye takes a look at the best of the action this weekend
Pyramids vs Al Ahly
- Al Ahly- Win
- Al Ahly is a good team with a proper structure irrespective of the fact that they lost their head coach, but they know how to win games. Most players in the Al Ahly team represent their country with style of play that is similar to the European style of play.
- I can’t tell you too much about Pyramids because I’ve barely seen them play but I’m still confident that Al Ahly is going to take this one.
Namibia vs Mozambique
- Mozambique- Win
- I’ve watched Namibia play and I’m not convinced that it’s a good side and it can be seen in their rankings in Africa and it is not a footballing nation, so I don’t see Namibia winning this one.
- I watched the match between Mozambique and Bafana-Bafana and I could see the team’s improvement when they won with penalties and are able to compete. The country’s league has improved drastically and it can be compared to the DSTV premiership.
Zambia vs Senegal
- Senegal- Win
- I’ve seen Zambia play and you can see that the team is filled with Local players that have that stroke of individual brilliance but they are up against a team that is ranked number 1 in the continent. Those players want to be included in the A-team so they are going to play to win
Arsenal vs Everton
- Arsenal plays similar to Man-City and sign players according to the team’s brand and identity of football.
Everton was lucky to not get relegated, and if they are playing with the same squad that they had last year, the team is going to struggle. I see arsenal winning because of the style of play plus their new signing of Jesus
CLICK HERE to browse all the latest soccer betting. Don’t forget to visit our Promotions & Boosters section of our website..